SPECIAL OFFER: Book Level 2 + Level 3 and gain some savings!
Kiteboarding school is situated on the beautiful sandy beach of Ždrijac, near the city of Nin, with a closed lagoon and shallow water outside; those are the most perfect conditions to learn kiteboarding.
If you are a novice or already have experience in kiteboarding, we are awaiting you to either start your training or complete your certification.
Remember, kiteboarding is easy and safe when learnt with professionals. We guarantee you will have a great time, learning it quickly and safely!
Kitesurfing / kiteboarding school Zadar, Nin
All of our students who complete their training, either complete or partial, will get certified IKO card. With this permit you will be recognized in centers around the world where you can continue the course or rent the equipment. Also, such a license, in some world locations, allows you to enter the water.
IKO teaching is divided into three main programs, which correspond to Kiteboarding levels:
1 -DISCOVER. In this level, you will learn how to:
• Know safe wind directions and conditions for kiting
• Know hazards on a spot
• Set up a kite
• Know the use of safety systems
• Launch and land the trainer kite with an assistant
• Launch and land the kite to an assistant and as an assistant
• Self land
2 – INTERMEDIATE. In this level, you will learn how to:
• Enter and exit the water independently and safely while controlling the kite
• Water re-launch the kite
• Upwind body drag to recover board
• Water starts and ride a short distance
• Determine the wind strength, direction and quality
• Know the right of way rules
• Know equipment set up and choice according to the weather conditions
3 – INDEPENDENT. In this level, you will learn how to:
• Control the riding speed by edging
• Consistent riding in all directions including upwind
• Ride amongst other riders and water users and respect right of way rules
• Self- rescue and full pack-down in the water
• Make a toe side turn
• Knows the theory and the safety rules for jumping
Once certified as a kiteboarder level 3, you may rent equipment in most IKO centers and take a course to become a kiteboarding instructor.
All students are equipped with the latest BEST kiteboarding equipment, from kites and boards to boots and harnesses.
Kites that we use are from the latest generation: Delta shape kites. Their specific shape allows lifting from the water with incredible ease, huge depower and wide ranges of the wind.
Complete the course and get 25% off on ”Kiteboarding Guide”
|Level 1 – DISCOVER||2 Hours
|Level 2 – INTERMEDIATE||6 Hours
|Level 3 – INDEPENDET||6 Hours
|BEST DEAL: Level 2 + Level 3||12 Hours
|INDIVIDUAL **||1 Hour||75,00|
|IKO Kiteboarding Licence||25,00|
School is open every day from April until October.
*Prices are different on the beach in the high season than over booking.
**30% off for the course participants!